REGISTER FOR YOUR EOVOLT UK WARRANTY - REGISTER HERE
Your Eovolt UK warranty is only valid if your bike has been bought from one of our UK retailers or from Eovolt UK direct.
UK customers buying an Eovolt bike from an international seller will not be covered by our warranty.
WARRANTY DETAILS (How it works and what's covered)
Your EOVOLT electric bike comes with a life time warranty on the frame.
Please ensure your pedals are fitted by a professional mechanic with a torque pedal wrench to a reading of between 35-45nm.
The frame hinge and all electronic components such as motor ,battery ,electronic cabling, LCD display and electronic brake cut off's also have a 2 year warranty.
Your warranty is not valid if you use electronic parts that are not supplied directly by Eovolt or are of a different specification.
Your warranty is not valid if your bike has been retro fitted or reprogrammed in any way to not adhere to legal ebike UK regulation.
Contractual warranty excludes damage or defects caused by: abnormal use, lack of maintenance, if you exceed the max rider weight for the bike, accidental damage, prolonged exposure to moisture or liquid or non-compliance with recommendations.
- Damage caused by incorrect maintenance
- External factors such as shocks, lightning storms, current surges, short circuit, etc
- Damage caused by excess exposure to the elements (eg rust caused by not storing bike indoors)
- Modification of electrical components or any modifications (eg additions not included when bought)
- Paint, varnish and bike graphics
- Wearing parts such as chains, chainrings, sprocket gears, tyres, brake pads, brake cables, handle bar grips, freewheels etc.
With us not being a bike shop if you buy a bike direct from us you will have to pay labour costs for any warranty work to be performed, this is why we highly recommend buying from our retailers where warranty labour is usually included (please check with your local retailer for confirmation of this)
Warranties Are NON TRANSFERABLE. Warranty could be void if MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.