REGISTER FOR YOUR EOVOLT UK WARRANTY - REGISTER HERE
WARRANTY DETAILS (How it works and what's covered)
Your EOVOLT electric bike comes with a life time warranty on the frame.
Electronic components such as motor ,battery ,electronic cabling, LCD display and electronic brake cut off's also have a 2 year warranty.
Contractual warranty excludes damage or defects caused by: abnormal use, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, prolonged exposure to moisture or liquid or non-compliance with recommendations.
- Damage caused by incorrect maintenance
- External factors such as shocks, lightning storms, current surges, short circuit, etc
- Damage caused by excess exposure to the elements (eg rust caused by not storing bike indoors)
- Modification of electrical components or any modifications (eg additions not included when bought)
- Paint, varnish and bike graphics
- Wearing parts such as tyres, brake pads, brake cables, handle bar grips, freewheels etc.
Warranties Are NON TRANSFERABLE. Warranty could be void if MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.