REGISTER FOR YOUR EOVOLT UK WARRANTY - REGISTER HERE
WARRANTY DETAILS (How it works and what's covered)
Your EOVOLT electric bike comes with a life time warranty on the frame.
Electronic components such as motor ,battery ,electronic cabling, LCD display and electronic brake cut off's also have a 2 year warranty.
Your warranty is not valid if you use electronic parts that are not supplied directly by Eovolt or are of a different specification.
Your warranty is not valid if your bike has been retro fitted or reprogrammed in any way to not adhere to legal ebike UK regulation.
Contractual warranty excludes damage or defects caused by: abnormal use, lack of maintenance, if you exceed the max rider weight for the bike, accidental damage, prolonged exposure to moisture or liquid or non-compliance with recommendations.
- Damage caused by incorrect maintenance
- External factors such as shocks, lightning storms, current surges, short circuit, etc
- Damage caused by excess exposure to the elements (eg rust caused by not storing bike indoors)
- Modification of electrical components or any modifications (eg additions not included when bought)
- Paint, varnish and bike graphics
- Wearing parts such as tyres, brake pads, brake cables, handle bar grips, freewheels etc.
Warranties Are NON TRANSFERABLE. Warranty could be void if MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.