The 2024 Eovolt Afternoon is the perfect bike for the daily commute and the wide tyres also allow you to easily navigate canal tow paths and other off road surfaces.
We listened to our customers who universally asked for a lighter weight from our popular 20” folder..
The 2024 edition features a huge weight saving of 2.1kgs making it easier to lift when combining with other modes of transport.
The Afternoon is so solid that its less a folding ebike and more an ebike that folds.
It rides like a solid frame ebike but then you have the extra functionality of folding for storage or combining with other modes of transport.
The frame has zero flex when riding and the new 2023 own design folding cockpit offers extra rigidity on this years model.
2024 also sees Eovolt ebikes move to using more intuitive torque sensors which results in a much improved ride feel. Torque sensors deliver the assistance based on the pressure being put through the pedals so the system only gives you full motor assistance when you actually need it which also delivers improved battery efficiency particularly on flatter rides.
Ideal for families, commuters, campers, boat owners or simply for city dwellers who want a practical electric bike for getting effortlessly around town.
The larger frame, 20" wheels with wide tyres along with a range of 60-80km makes the Afternoon the folding adventure bike you have been waiting for.
The Afternoon is equally at home off road on bridleways and canal towpaths as it is on the road.
* Please note that it should only be ridden on flat dry good quality off road surfaces, the bike is not suitable for very wet muddy, uneven or rough terrain.
Attach your bags to your rear pannier rack and you’re ready to explore over longer distances.
- Weight saving of 2.1kgs over the 2022 edition.
- For 2024 the Afternoon has a completely redesigned folding cockpit & handlebar now featuring more rigidity and a new integrated one step locking system.
- Eovolt ebikes now use premium torque sensors for increased battery efficiency and better ride feel.
- Smaller more premium LCD display.
- Shorter length battery that allows for a lower saddle setting for shorter riders.
- More comfortable Selle Royal saddle.
- Premium Knog Bell.
We Give You Extra
The EOVOLT Afternoon comes with rear pannier rack as standard.
Your EOVOLT bike also comes with a battery anti theft security seat post QR clamp
- Bike Weight - 21.3kg
- Max Rider Weight - 130kg
- Gears - 7 Speed
- Dimensions -160 x 115 cm
- Folded Dimensions 85 x 73 x 46 cm
- Frame – Hand polished welds - Aluminium 6061
- Fork – Aluminium 6061
- Wheels - 20 "aluminium rims
- Spokes - 13 grams 36 holes
- Tyres - CST 20 x 2.35 (puncture protection with reflective stripe)
- Brakes – 160mm NUTT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Chain - KMC
- Premium Motor - 36V 250W Brushless
- Max Torque - 40NM
- Max speed - 25 km/h / 15.5mph
- Motor location - Rear wheel
- Assistance - 5 levels
- Battery - SAMSUNG Lithium
- Battery Capacity - 36V – 10.5 Ah - 378wh
- Battery Position - Seat Post (removable)
- Max Charging time - 4-5 hrs
- Range - 60-80 km